Parterre is consistently known for delivering unique, fashionable vinyl flooring designs supported by a passionate team. From field sales representatives to various marketing, customer service and supportive positions within our home office, our team is our heartbeat.
Share your story, submit your resume, and join our team.
We are seeking a Product Coordinator to add to our team. The role requires someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and is detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, can work independently, has excellent follow up skills and has an entrepreneurial spirit. He/she will be interacting with the product design and marketing team, supply chain operations, and customer service with some management of our relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinate and assist with the full life cycle of product development projects
- Assists with the development of a project schedule and coordinate phase review for new product launch
- Capture all specifications and ensure complete technical information for new products is accurate; coordinate technical material development with vendors
- Manage a master catalog of all new, current and non-current product, updating database systems to reflect necessary product information
- Maintain a specification, technical and photo library for all new and current product lines
- Performs as a point-of-contact for product lines and is able to advise the internal team on the value propositions of our products
- Coordinate the need of product materials required for various sales tools including architect folders, sample kits, chain sets, display boards; as well as assist with events and photo shoots as needed
- Assist with Parterre’s ecommerce platform and third-party relationships, ensuring all products are accurately listed and up-to-date
- Coordinate with supply chain for samples and schedules for product introduction
Monitor industry developments and identify new product opportunities through web feeds, industry resources, and periodic trade shows
- Report on product specific KPI and perform analysis as required
- Coordinates product development meetings and minutes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, design and/or related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Previous experience working in the flooring or interior design industry, a plus
- Creative mindset and passion for product marketing, good color and design aptitude, a plus
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Experience with product management and new product development, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office; comfort with web, digital and database applications
This position is full-time, based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA. Benefits include health insurance and 401k options.
Apply for this position
We are seeking a full-time customer service representative to interact with customers and our North America sales team of more than 50 representatives.
- Build relationships with sales force and customers by providing full service phone and email support.
- Assist sales force and customers with inventory checks communication product availability.
- Manage orders from order entry to obtaining freight quotes to arranging shipments.
- Processing sample orders for architects, interior designers and flooring contractors.
- Display a positive attitude and a friendly personality toward salesforce, customers and general customer service inquires.
- Must have at least one year experience working in a customer service or call center environment.
- Must have at least a high school diploma.
- Clear and concise speaking voice and communication skill, verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong command of the English language.
Benefits include health insurance and 401k options. The position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position